The Centre for Professional Legal Education brings together academics, practitioners and administrators, and facilitates an ongoing disciplinary conversation about the nature and purpose of professional legal education.
Bond Law has already acquired for itself a reputation for providing the best law teaching and the best law student experience in the region. The establishment of this Centre has strengthened Bond law’s reputation, ensuring that we are renowned not only for our teaching practice but also for our contribution to scholarly discussion and debate about the purpose, form and practice of legal education and the role of law schools in contemporary society.
The CPLE’s activities stimulate and enrich legal education by:
- Undertaking individual and collaborative legal education research projects
- Supporting industry through profession-specific research projects
- Disseminating information on legal education
- Providing opportunities to legal professionals for professional development
- Consulting with regulatory bodies domestically and internationally to facilitate the development of policy
- Designing improvements to teaching and learning in law;
- Developing collaborative networks to stimulate research and funding opportunities for legal education.
Browse the Centre for Professional Legal Education Collections: