Thank you for your interest in publishing with AJCE.
Please read the following information before submitting your article.
Firstly, you will need to set up an Account using the 'My Account' link at the top right-hand corner of the journal page.
Follow the instructions below to submit a manuscript to the Australian Journal of Clinical Education. You will be advised in due course regarding the suitability of your article. The submission process consists of the following steps:
- Read and accept the Article Submission Agreement
- Provide information about yourself
- Provide information about any authors
- Upload your article
Length of Submissions
All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of 100-200 words.
- Articles: Proposed word count maximum 5,000-7,000 words excluding endnotes and references
- "From the Field" section: shorter pieces (case notes, update on current developments) of 2,000-3,000 words
- Book reviews: 300-500 words
- Your article must be in Microsoft Word. Graphics must be scalable.
- The system will create a formal title page for the document.
- The first page of your article should contain only the title with no acknowledgements, footnote or any other information identifying authors or their affiliations.
- Please use this Style Guide and ensure that you remove any institutional affiliation and author information from the document properties.
- Microsoft Office documents should be submitted in MS file versions no later than Office 2007.
No part of the submission is final until all steps have been completed and you click the final Submit button.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following items ready:
- Author(s) names, institutions and email addresses
- Keywords to describe your paper
- Abstract — 100-200 words
- File(s) to upload with identifying content removed
- Cover letter – you will only need to type or paste in the content