This paper discusses the application of the Monte Carlo simulation technique to commercial property investment feasibility studies. The paper is divided into five sections as follows:
1. A discussion on the variables in commercial property returns
2. A critique of commonly used contemporary techniques for project feasibility analysis
3. An overview of the Monte Carlo risk analysis technique
4. Interpretation and analysis of simulation results
5. Utility, and inherent limitations, associated with modelling real world uncertainty using Monte Carlo
"A discussion of the Monte Carlo technique applied to commercial property: Examining risk in perspective,"
Public Infrastructure Bulletin: Vol. 1
, Article 6.
Available at: http://epublications.bond.edu.au/pib/vol1/iss8/6