Professor (Software Systems)
MS (UMichigan, Ann Arbor)
PhD (UMichigan, Ann Arbor)
Dr. Paddy Krishnan has held various positions at University of Canterbury (Christchurch New Zealand), Siemens Research (Munich, Germany), Aarhus University (Aarhus, Denmark) and Texas A&M University (College Station, USA).
He is an Associate Research Fellow at the United Nations University, International Institute for Software Technology.
Download a more extensive listing of Paddy Krishnan's publications
Documents by Subject Area
No subject area
- A Framework for Checking Behavioral Compatibility for Component Selection
- An Approach to Provisioning E-Commerce Applications with Commercial Components
- Providing Assistance for Proofs in the Teaching of Theory of Computation
- Secure Document Circulation: An Architecture for e-Health
- Uniform Descriptions for Model Based Testing
- Using model checking to test a firewall : A case study.
- Verifying BPEL Workflows Under Authorisation Constraints