Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies
Date of this Version
This book provides illuminating and enduring insights into essential remedial principles in tort, contract, equity, restitution and statute.
This 20th anniversary edition of Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies is the time honored bestselling text on the law of remedies. Rich in detail, concise and clear in expression, it provides practitioners and students with illuminating and enduring insights into essential remedial principles in tort, contract, equity, restitution and statute.
The sixth edition has been revised and updated with major developments including:
• A new chapter on constructive trusts
• High Court decisions Wallace v Kam  HCA 19 and Australian Financial Services and Leasing Pty Ltd v Hills Industries Ltd  HCA 14
• Social media and online remedies
• Blocking injunctions and super-injunctions
• NSW Court of Appeal decision in Galafassi v Kelly  NSWCA 190
Table of Contents
Part 1 – Introduction
Part 2 – Common Law
2. Damages in Tort 3. Damages in Contract
Part 3 - Restitution
Part 4 - Equity
6. Account of Profits
7. Specific Performance
9. Freezing Orders
10. Search Orders
11. Equitable Compensation and Damages
12. Constructive Trusts – NEW
15. Delivery Up
Part 5 - Statute
16. Remedies under the Contracts Review Act
17. Remedies under the Competition and Consumer Act
This document is currently not available here.
This document has been peer reviewed.